Inquiry Regarding Technical Support for Cerulean Sonar DVL

I trust this email finds you well. I recently purchased a DVL (Doppler Velocity Log) from Cerulean Sonar. I am writing to express my satisfaction with the product and to inquire about the possibility of obtaining further technical support.
As a novice technology enthusiast, I am eager to delve deeper into the functionalities of the DVL. I have a keen interest in augmenting its capabilities by incorporating some personal features. To achieve this, I am seeking access to technical resources such as schematics and any relevant documentation that could aid in understanding the device’s internal workings.
I understand that your company values innovation and user customization, and I am hopeful that you might be able to provide me with the necessary technical support to explore and enhance the capabilities of the DVL. If there are specific channels or procedures for obtaining such technical documentation, please guide me accordingly.
I appreciate your time and attention to this inquiry. I am truly excited about the possibilities with Cerulean Sonar’s DVL and look forward to your assistance in unlocking its full potential.
Thank you for your consideration.

Sorry but schematics and firmware are not open source. Let us know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

I would like to know the main performance indicators of the DVL75 transducer, such as operating frequency, impedance, capacitance, transmission power, efficiency, electromechanical coupling coefficient, etc. Is it convenient to provide this information?

Other than the frequency these parameters are not characterized or published.

1 Like

Your requests do not conform with our policies and safeguarding of our IP.